GD Company reserves the right to make changes to or update the content of the website and its games or the format thereof at any time and without any notice. GD Company reserves the right to terminate or restrict access to the website for any reason whatsoever at its sole discretion.
WARRANTIES AND DISCLAIMERS
ALL INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, AND SERVICES OFFERED ON THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED «AS IS.» GD COMPANY HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
GD COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR GUARANTY AS TO THE CONTENT, SEQUENCE, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, OR COMPLETENESS OF ITS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, OR SERVICES. GD COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR GUARANTY THAT THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED.
GD COMPANY ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, OR SERVICES REFERENCED OR LINKED TO ON THIS WEBSITE.
IN NO CASE SHALL GD COMPANY BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THOSE RESULTING FROM A LOSS OF BUSINESS, DATA, OR REVENUE; RELIANCE ON THE MATERIALS PRESENTED; DELAYS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTIONS ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF GD COMPANY INFORMATION) REGARDLESS OF WHETHER GD COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
DOWNLOADING AND USING ANY OF THE SOFTWARE OR SERVICES OFFERED ON THE WEBSITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL DAMAGE TO YOUR DEVICE SYSTEM, LOSS OF DATA, OR OTHER HARM THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH ACTIVITIES.
Copyrights, trademarks, and all other proprietary rights shown in the content (including, but not limited to, software, services, text, graphics, and logos) are reserved to GD Company and protected by international copyright laws. You agree not to copy, republish, modify, download, distribute, license, sublicense, reverse engineer, or create derivatives based on the site, its software, or its services except as expressly authorized herein. Except as otherwise provided, the content published on this website and/or in the app stores may be reproduced or distributed in unmodified form for personal, non-commercial use only. Any other use of the content, including, without limitation, distribution, reproduction, modification, display, or transmission, without the prior written consent of GD Company is strictly prohibited. All copyright and other proprietary notices shall be retained on all reproductions.
GD Company disclaims all proprietary interests in its intellectual property rights other than its own. References to third-party services and software are given by GD Company «AS IS,» without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied.
In-Game Currencies and Goods
In addition to all third-party obligations, the following shall apply. In no way can Virtual Currency or Virtual Items be exchanged with us or anyone else for real money, goods, other items, or services of monetary value. Transferring Virtual Currency or Virtual Items outside the Games is strictly prohibited, meaning that you may not buy or sell Virtual Currency or Virtual Items for real money or otherwise exchange Virtual Currency or Virtual Items for items of value outside the Games.
If you give your account or payment details to someone else, appear to be abusing our policies, or don’t protect your account with authentication, we usually can’t issue a refund.
In case of refund, payment processor’s standard terms and conditions regarding refunds will apply. User refunds are exclusive of taxes previously charged t o users for product purchases.
Special refund regulation for Google Play
If the purchase isn’t what you expected, doesn’t work, or you don’t want it any more, you can:
- Request a refund on the Google Play website. If it’s less than 48 hours since you bought an app or made an in-app purchase, you can request a refund through Google Play, or
- Get support from GD Company.
You should contact GD Company if:
- You have a question about the Games.
- You made an in-game purchase but it wasn’t delivered or isn’t working as you expected.
How to find our contact information (for Google Play)
- Visit https://play.google.com/store.
- Browse or search for the Game.
- Locate and select the Game to open the detail page.
- Scroll down to the «Additional information» section.
- Review the contact information listed.
When you contact us, please, let us know:
- The Game you’re using.
- The issue you’re having. Such as «My in-app purchase didn’t come through,» or «the app isn’t working properly when I open it.»
- The response you’d like. For example, mention whether you’d like help fixing the issue or would like a refund for your purchase.
If your inquiry is about a problem with a purchase you made, you should expect a response within three business days and within 24 hours to any support or product concerns stated to be urgent by Google.
Special refund regulation for AppStore
You can report to Apple a problem with any purchase that you’ve made using the link http://reportaproblem.apple.com/. If technical problems prevent or unreasonably delay delivery the Game, your exclusive and sole remedy is either replacement of the Game or refund of the price paid, as determined by Apple. From time to time, Apple may refuse a refund request if Apple finds evidence of fraud, refund abuse, or other manipulative behavior. Please see https://support.apple.com/ for more information .
Rights to Content
“Content” refers to all software (including without limitation all games, titles, and computer code), communications (including without limitation all stories, dialogues, concepts, documentation, and character profile information), images, sounds, audio-visual effects, accounts, Virtual Currency and Virtual Items, and material produced by GD Company and/or received or made available while playing the Games or developed during the course of the Games. Content also includes all feedback, comments, or suggestions that GD Company receives from you regarding the Games. Unless otherwise expressly stated in writing, you understand and agree that all Content is owned, controlled, and/or licensed by GD Company. GD Company reserves the right to use all Content for any purpose, including without limitation all commercial and/or promotional use, without restriction by or compensating you. All Content is copyrighted under the copyright laws of Republic of Ireland and/or similar laws of other jurisdictions, protecting it from unauthorized use. GD Company reserves all rights, including, without limitation, all intellectual property rights and other proprietary rights to and relating to its Games. You are not permitted to copy, redistribute, publish, create any derivative work from, or otherwise exploit our Content or any part of our Content in violation of GD Company’s and/or any other third party’s intellectual property rights. GD Company, its logos, Game titles, and all related characters and elements are trademarks of GD Company and may not be used without its prior written consent.
If you are deemed to have retained any right to, title of, or interest in our Content or any part of our Content, you agree to and hereby assign solely and exclusively to GD Company all of your rights to, titles of, and interests in such Content or any part of such Content without additional consideration and in perpetuity under all applicable laws. If, for any reason, such assignment is ineffective under applicable law, you hereby grant GD Company the sole, exclusive, irrevocable, sublicensable, transferable, worldwide, royalty-free license to reproduce, modify, create any derivative work from, publish, distribute, sell, transfer, transmit, publicly display, use, and practice such Content or any part of such Content, and to incorporate the same in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, you hereby agree to waive all moral rights or rights of publicity or privacy you may have to such Content.
At our discretion, GD Company representatives or technology may monitor certain Content in the Games, though it cannot and makes no undertaking to monitor all Content. We may edit, refuse to post, or remove any Content posted in the Games or in any Games-related sources that is deemed objectionable or violates these Terms or the spirit of these Terms at our sole discretion and determination. If you encounter something you find objectionable and in violation of these Terms, you can bring it to our attention by contacting us. You understand and agree that we are not responsible or liable for any Content generated by users of the Games. This implies that users, not us, are entirely responsible for the completeness, accuracy, and/or usefulness of all the Content they upload, communicate, transmit, and/or otherwise make available via our Games and related services.
You acknowledge and agree that GD Company may use built-in tracking features to obtain information regarding your use of the Games in order to improve the services we provide, and agree that such information is deemed to be Content for all intents and purposes under these Terms.
Information Provided by You
Use of Software
The software available for download on this website or in app stores, as well as available on social networks, and all its documentation are the copyrighted work of GD Company. Use of that software is governed by the terms of the end-user license agreement that accompanies or is included in it. You are not able to use, download, or install any software without first agreeing to the terms of the end-user license agreement that accompanies or is included in it.
You may not use, copy, republish, download, modify, distribute, license, sublicense, decompile, disassemble, create a derivative work based on, or reverse engineer the software or other products, services, or processes accessible through our website or Games except as expressly authorized herein or in the applicable end-user license agreement. You also acknowledge and agree that you will not transmit, upload, or attempt to transmit or upload viruses, adware, spyware, worms, or any other malicious or invasive code.
The software is supplied «AS IS.» GD Company disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability and fitness for any purpose with respect to the software. You assume the entire risk of using the software.
You understand that GD Company’s introduction of various technologies may not be consistent across all platforms and that the performance and some features offered by us may vary depending on your device and other equipment.
GD Company grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, and limited license to use our software. You may not use GD Company software for any purpose other than that described in the license granted to you. Any illegal use of our software is solely your responsibility.
You may be required to register an account (the “Account”) on the Service. Your use of the Service is governed by and maintained and enforced by GD Company through “User Conduct.” You are entirely responsible for knowing, understanding, and abiding by User Conduct. The User Conduct rules are not exhaustive, and GD Company reserves the right to determine which conduct is considered to be outside the spirit of the Games and to take disciplinary measures, including the termination and deletion of user accounts, prohibiting user from using the Service in whole or in part. User Conduct governs all aspects of your interaction with the Games, including, without limitation, selecting an in-game name, posting messages, interacting with other users, and otherwise accessing the Games.
You acknowledge and agree that if GD Company finds, at its sole discretion, that you have violated User Conduct, you may no longer have access to the violating item/items and/or GD Company reserves the right to take actions, which may include terminating your account and prohibiting you from using the Service in whole or in part.
You agree that you will not:
- Transmit or post any content or use language deemed to be offensive at GD Company’s sole discretion, including, without limitation, content or language that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, sexually explicit, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable, nor may you misspell or use an alternative spelling to circumvent or attempt to circumvent the content and language restrictions listed above
- Post and/or make available to the public any other user’s personal information in the Games and/or any game-related services without that user’s express written consent, though users may communicate their own personal information
- Violate the contractual, personal, intellectual property, or other rights of any party, or promote or constitute illegal activity
- Improperly use GD Company’s support services, including without limitation submission of false reports of abuse or misconduct by any party
- Disable, interfere with, or circumvent any security feature of the Games or any feature that restricts or enforces limitations on the use of or access to the Games or Content
- Participate in any activities and/or perform any actions that, in GD Company’s sole opinion, lead to, result in, or may result in an authorized user of the Games being defrauded of Virtual Currency or Virtual Items that user has earned through authorized gameplay and/or purchased in the Games
- Sell GD Company’s Games or any of their parts, including but not limited to Virtual Currency or Virtual Items, user accounts, and/or access to user accounts to any party in exchange for real currency or items and/or services of monetary value
- Engage in cheating or any other fraudulent activity deemed by GD Company to be in conflict with the spirit of the Games
- Use or take part in the use of any unauthorized third-party software designed to modify or interfere with the Service and/or any GD Company’s Games
- Share your password or any credentials you may use to access your Account with anyone
- Purchase, sell, rent, or give away your Account, or otherwise make available your Account to any third party; create an Account using a false identity or information, or on behalf of someone other than yourself
- Use your Account for commercial purposes, including but not limited to advertising, or solicitation, or transmission of any commercial advertisements (junk or spam emails, chain letters, etc.)
You must be at least 13 years old to access and/or use our website or Games. If you are a minor over the age of 13, we recommend seeking consent from a parent or legal guardian before accessing and/or using our website or Games.
We reserve the right to take actions, which may include terminating your account and prohibiting you from using the Service in whole or in part (including but not limited to by deleting your account) at any time, if we reasonably believe that you have violated or breached any of these terms. In the event that we suspend or terminate your account, you will have no further access to your account and/or any Content associated with it. As stated above, GD Company and third-party e-commerce payment providers will not issue any refund to you for Virtual Currency or Virtual Items acquired, developed during, or purchased in the Games.
You and GD Company agree that if any part of these terms is or becomes, in whole or in part, invalid or unenforceable under any applicable local laws or court, it is to be deemed severed from these terms to the extent of its invalidity or unenforceability, and the rest of the terms shall remain in full force and effect.
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, OR SERVICES ACKNOWLEDGES THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT, UNDERSTAND IT, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS.